We are proud to announce the new Twitter Chat with the hashtag #ExcelHelp starting Tuesday, May 3, 2011! This Twitter chat group will be moderated by Microsoft Excel MVPs Chris “Smitty” Smith and Zack Barresse. Look for us on Tuesday afternoons from noon to 2:00 p.m. PST if you want to catch us LIVE. To make it simple, Follow @SmittyPro and @ZBarresse on Twitter.
Hot Topics might include:
- The new “Ribbon Interface” (how it works, how to work with it, how to get around it)
- V-Lookups – hows and whys
- How to work with (or around) the changes
- PowerPivot – look out for this one – the next most powerful thing
- Upgrading – the hows, whens and whys
- Formulas, Macros
- Multi-conditional Sums
- Visual Basic & VBA Spreadsheet Programming
#ExcelHelp will be glad to answer any of your questions via Twitter even if you can’t be there for the live “office hours”. Just tweet your question with the hashtag #ExcelHelp included, and we will try to help you solve your problem as quickly as possible. If possible, we will answer you directly. Many times the answer may lie in someone else’s online posts, so we might send you a link to a tutorial or blog post that has your answer, and sometimes we may refer you to one of favorite Excel forums, www.MrExcel.com, where Zack and Smitty both act as moderators.
Smitty and Zack are both Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals for Microsoft Excel. There are only approximately 150 people worldwide who share the title Microsoft Excel MVP, and they earn that title by actively sharing their high-quality, real-world technical expertise with their communities and with Microsoft. See more about the Microsoft MVP program here.
NEED HELP with TWITTER CHATS?
- How about some more information on how to participate in a Twitter Chat?
- What is the general (public) schedule of all Twitter Chats? (Click here for a complete list.)